A $1000 Talent On Parade Senior Scholarship will be presented to a graduating senior at each of our national events.
To be considered you must satisfy the following requirements:
1. You must be a senior in high school in the 2022 season and on track for spring graduation.
2. You must perform and qualify at a 2022 TOP regional competition as a soloist, or as a member of a duet, trio, or group.
3. You must enter as a soloist, or as a member of a duet, trio, or group at a 2022 TOP National event.
4. You must complete this form in full and submit by the deadline.
5. You must upload with this form a short essay (up to 500 words) about how dance has affected your life to this point, and where you believe it may take you in the future.
6. You must also upload with this form a photo of yourself (preferably a head-and-shoulders shot, not in costume).
7. Form and uploaded files must be submitted on or before May 23, 2022.