We’ve received the official word that Century II will remain closed through at least the early part of May. Unfortunately, that means the Wichita regional competition must be postponed. Any paid acts that were entered for a postponed regional event can roll to any national event at the regional prices, and no regional qualifying is necessary for them this year. If, however, you choose not to attend a TOP event this summer (or if we’re all still “sheltering-in-place” this summer), your entry fees will remain on your account as a credit until you decide to use them later this fall, next year, or beyond.
The only exception to credits will be for graduating seniors who have no plans to ever return to the competition stage. Our plan is to create a process by which refunds will be extended for them. Please allow us some time to work out the details for how this will happen.
Parents: We understand that there are lots of questions to be asked, and concerns to be shared, but please direct all your communication through your studio director. Do not call or email the office. We will only be communicating with studio directors at this time.
Stay safe. Stay well. Keep dancing.